Monday, September 7, 2015

RBI has take action on my suggetion and issue circulation to the bank to put educationloan form and all service detail on bank website

 I wrote letter to Shri Arun Jaitly Finance Minister of India and  RBI Governor Mr. Raghuram Rajan and bring issues related education loan. I told him getting education loan from bank is not easy task many time bank branch managers avoiding to give education loan form to student. I request him to give instruction to banks to put education loan form on bank website along with its criteria. RBI has take action on my suggestion and issue circulation to the bank to put all service detail and education form on bank website.

 I thank to Finance Ministry specially to RBI governor for his positive action and hope along with student other people will benefit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment